Thursday, April 11, 2013

This first piece is a book cover design I created for a college project celebrating the anniversary of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.
I opted for a simple, flat graphic, largely inspired by designer Jason Munn.



This next piece is a poster concept for the World Beard and Moustache Championships. This is still a work in progress, but I saw it as being finished enough to post on my blog. It is also an example of where I would like to go with my illustrative work.




These next two pieces are a mock-up of a magazine article. The text itself was taken from the internet, and the headers were taken from the entry forms for the 2013 S.P.D. design competition. The work was again inspired by Jason Munn.
I opted to do the article based on the Minnesota rap artist Brother Ali and his latest album Mourning in America and Dreaming in Color.




No comments:

Post a Comment